Regener8 is committed to using Beneficial Organic Botanical Ingredients in our Healthy Skin Care products.
Why? Because many natural botanical ingredients have been used for hundreds of years for their therapeutic properties and most of the adverse reactions experienced by people when using "modern" skin care are caused by synthetic ingredients.
To promote understanding, we'd like to share the benefits of the organic botanical ingredients we choose to use in our products.
Starting today with Aloe Vera.
We use aloe as a base and active ingredient in many of our Healthy Skin Care Products for several reasons:
1. It is deeply Hydrating – without pore blocking oils
2. Antioxidants in aloe improve Cellular Repair to treat sunburn and other skin trauma.
3. It contains two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellin that provide Wound Healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Giberellin stimulates the growth of new cells and helps the skin to Heal Quickly and naturally with minimal scarring.
4. It Fights Aging – minimising the appearance of fine lines improves skin of elasticity in their skin. Aloe leaves contain a wide range of antioxidants including beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
5. It lessens the visibility of stretch marks by repairing torn collagen structures in the basal epidermal layer. These tears are what appear through Your translucent skin as stretchmarks.
6 It's Nutrient Rich for good skin health - aloe contains over 75 different nutrients including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, sugars, anthraquinones or phenolic compounds, lignin, saponins, sterols, amino acids and salicylic acid that are all Beneficial to Skin Health & Beauty.
Well, that's why we use aloe vera as a base and active ingredients for many of our Healthy Skin Care Products! Plus it has a nice gentle natural scent.
Some of the Regener8 products that contain Aloe Vera are: